For the record:
- I am married and not looking, so don’t bother emailing me with dating requests.
- I am not looking for business opportunities.
- If you have a large sum of money burning a hole in your pocket, feel free to send me some of it, without the silly kerfuffle about expecting me to pay a large fee for your kindness before I get to see any of it.
- I’m a bloke. My handle “Lisati” is a bad transliteration of “Richard” into the Samoan language, so WATCH IT! Behave yourself!
- I’ve been using computers of one sort or another for nearly forty years, so don’t try to pull a fast one with what you think you know.
- If you send me unwanted email, you will be reported. You might even be named and shamed.
- If you believe your email to me was bounced in error, I can still be contacted.